Climate change affects us all. But the poorest communities are suffering the most. Join our campaign to help fight the climate crisis and reclaim our common home. Here, CAFOD provides resources for secondary students to appreciate the urgency of climate change and to garner support the world’s poorest communities affected by the climate crisis.
Found 25 results
- Go Green assembly script for young people Go Green assembly script for young people (5mb, docx)
- Go Green assembly for young people Go Green assembly for young people (12mb, pptx)
- Script of Laudato Si’ animation for young people Script of Laudato Si animation for young people (29kb, docx)
- Climate change photopack Climate change photopack (2mb, pdf)
- Care for creation meditation Care for creation meditation (6mb, pptx)
- How to talk to your MP How to talk to your MP for young people (63kb, docx)
- Climate action game Climate action game
- Press release template for schools Eyes of the World press release (24kb, docx)
- Eyes of the World class assembly script Eyes of the World class assembly script (718kb, pdf)
- Eyes of the World case study cards Eyes of the World case study cards (453kb, pdf)
- Eyes of the World class assembly Eyes of the World class assembly (23mb, pptx)
- Eyes of the World workshop Eyes of the World workshop (760kb, pdf)
- Prayer vigil for care of creation Prayer vigil for care of creation (95kb, docx)
- A Good Samaritan to the Earth A Good Samaritan to the Earth (6mb, ppt)
- Canticle of the Creatures Canticle of the Creatures (3mb, ppt)
- Amazon human rights info Amazon human rights info (3mb, pptx)
- Augmented Reality postcards activity for RE Augmented Reality postcards activity for RE (2mb, pdf)
- Augmented Reality postcards activity for Geography Augmented Reality postcards activity: Geography (2mb, pdf)
- Augmented Reality posters activity Augmented Reality posters activity (436kb, pdf)
- Eyes of the World animation script Eyes of the World animation script (55kb, docx)
- Daniela poster Daniela poster (700kb, pdf)
- Change maker exhibition Change maker exhibition (128kb, pdf)
- Change maker poster caption_Daniela Change maker poster caption_Daniela (89kb, docx)
- Change maker poster caption_Jean-Pierre Change maker poster caption_Jean-Pierre (89kb, docx)
- Change maker poster caption_Abigail Change maker poster caption_Abigail (89kb, docx)
Script to accompany our Go Green assembly powerpoint for young people.
This harvest, young people can use our Go Green assembly to help your school support our global neighbours and our common home, the Earth.
Script of Laudato Si’ animation for young people.
A cross-curricular resource for KS3 Geography and RE, with examples of communities across the world responding to the climate crisis.
Care for creation meditation
Ideas for young people on contacting and talking to your MP about the climate emergency.
A simulation game for young people to introduce the connection between climate and the impact this has on the lives of vulnerable people around the world. Ideal for youth groups, confirmation groups, retreats and off timetable days to explore the impact of climate change on global communities.
A template press release for schools taking part in the Eyes of the World campaign.
Script to accompany the Eyes of the World assembly PowerPoint for young people.
Use these cards in our Eyes of the World workshop for young people.
Eyes of the World PowerPoint presentation for young people to use in assemblies.
Use this workshop to help young people engage with our climate campaign.
A vigil prepared for the World Day of Prayer for the care of creation, adapted for young people.
PowerPoint with photographs exploring the question “Who is my neighbour?” from a new perspective.
Saint Francis’ famous hymn, Canticle of the Creatures.
A presentation with information on human rights defenders in the Amazon.
Use this RE activity alongside our Augmented Reality postcards. Can be used with or without access to technology.
Use this Geography activity alongside our postcards of young Changemakers in Lima. Can be used with or without access to AR technology.
Use our five AR posters as part of a workshop or lesson on climate change or Peru. Download a free App and watch them come to life!
A script to accompany the Eyes of the World animation for children and young people.
Print and display this poster of Daniela for your own Change makers exhibition.
Introductory text to display for your Change maker photo exhibition.
Meet Daniela, change maker from Peru.
Meet Jean-Pierre, change maker from Peru.
Meet Abigail, change maker from Peru.